You can listen to Finale playback files of compositions and arrangements below. Email me at email@example.com or complete the Contact Us form on the Menu and I will email you the score and parts (PDF format).
- Trumpet Ensembles
- Brass Quintet (coming)
- Brass Band (coming)
- Brass Ensemble (coming)
- Piano ( solo, chamber,brass)
Click on the purple link at the bottom of the picture or the list below to listen to a Finale playback mp3.
- 9/11 (Brass Quintet & Soprano)
- Strings (C Trumpet|Piano|Contra-bass)
- Hues (Trumpet-9 different types|Piano|Marimba)
- Porcelain Dreams (C Trumpet| Piano|Vibraphone)
- Voices of the Ancients (Orchestral Brass|Hand Bells|Chorus|Organ)
- Requiem for the Unknown Believer (Brass Quintet|Hand Bells|Chorus|Organ)
Throughout my compositional life (since 1991), I have always been inspired to write for the musicians and artists that I know and admire. While attending the 2013 ITG Conference in Columbus, Ohio, I attended a presentation by Jack Sutte who was a member of the Factory Seconds brass trio composed of the Cleveland Orchestra’s Second Trumpet (Jack Sutte), Second French Horn (Jesse McCormick), and Second Trombone, (Rick Stout) . Rick and I played in the Jacksonville Symphony together (Rick 1988-2000) and me (1985-2005). After a great trumpet demonstration and Brass Trio performance, I spoke to Rick afterwards and asked him if he wanted me to write something for their trio. He answered, “absolutely, and we are always looking for new repertoire!” Two years later, 12 inventions for 5 brass was born.
12 Inventions for 5 Brass
- #1 Playing (2 trumpets)
- #2 Cafe Cooking (tpt.|horn)
- #3 Running (tpt.|tbn.)
- #4 Lamenting (tpt.|tuba)
- #5 Smiling (horn|tbn.)
- #6 Painting (tbn.|tuba)
- #7 Sleeping (horn|tbn.)
- #8 Singing (Trio)
- #9 Dreaming (trio)
- #10 Flying (trio)
- #11 Dancing (Quartet)
- #12 Living (Quintet)
- Click here to review the PDF music scores and a movement Map.
Click below to listen to the Finale playback mp3 files.
Compositions and arrangements by Peter G. Voisin by DATE
Click here to view compositions by instrumentation.