Go to my daughter’s fitness websites below.
The food you eat and the vitamins and supplements you take all provide the fuel for your body to function effectively. Below are some links to visit in your quest for proper nutritional intake. I am not paid to promote any of these sites but have found personal value which I have applied to my own nutritional needs. Consult your primary care physician about your nutritional program.
- Noom (an online health app designed by behavioral psychologists to help you lose weight for the long run. It focuses on making tangible, sustainable lifestyle shifts rather than encouraging more extreme styles of eating (e.g., cutting out specific food groups or nutrients).
- Calorie Counter (WebMd is a good source for medical and nutritional facts)
- NutritionFacts.org is a science-based on-line resource that allows the reader to educate themselves about nutrition, dieting, and lifestyle. If you have something you are wondering about, test the claim at the website of Michel Greger, M.D. FALCM who is the founder of NutritionFacts.org. His resources are quite comprehensive.
- Corona.Help The latest numbers on the Corona virus.
- Corona.help is an attempt to help people stay updated with the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) as it’s spreading around the world. It’s been developed as a side project by me, Alex Dumitru (Fb, Twitter, Website), and I’m going to do my best to improve it and keep it updated.
- Australia Corona Virus News page The latest news on the Corona virus
- Medlineplus.org U.S National Library of Medicine
- List of Cleaners That Destroy Coronavirus